Kidde AC Hardwired Interconnect Smoke Alarm with Hush™ I12040
- Front battery pull tab allows battery activation without removing alarm from mounting bracket.
- Large mounting base makes mounting easier, protects surface paint from dirt and covers imperfections.
- Pre-stripped wiring harness with easy off cap does not require stripper tool. Tinned strands increase conductivity and wire nut grip.
- One button design for easy operation and less confusion. Operates Hush™ and alarm test.
- Battery run down protection will shut down alarm memory when AC power is not present, reducing low battery chirp.
- Dust cover protects sensor from contaminates during construction reducing nuisance alarms.
- Tamper resist locking feature deters alarm theft.
- Alarm memory flashes red LED indicating which unit was the initiating alarm in interconnected system.
- Interconnectable with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms. See user’s guide for complete instructions.